Please consider the facts as you weigh the decision to vaccinate or wait:
- COVID-19 vaccines are being held to the same safety and effectiveness standards as all vaccines.
- The FDA and CDC are intensely monitoring the administration of vaccines to assure their safety.
- Tens of millions of people have received COVID 19 vaccines in the United States. Many people have reported only mild side effects after vaccination. And there’s no evidence that vaccination has contributed to any deaths.
Check the FACTS about COVID Vaccination here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html
Helpful links to vaccine FACT SHEETS:
- COVID-19 Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- COVID-19 Moderna Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- COVID-19 AstraZeneca Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- COVID-19 Janssen Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
Note: URL links cited in the codes for the EUA Fact Sheets are not active until after the FDA provides Emergency Use Authorization for the vaccine.